I have been given this product as part of a product review through Chronic Illness Bloggers Network. Although the product was a gift, all opinions in this review remain my own and I was in no way influenced by the company.
When I was asked by Chronic Illness Bloggers Network if I would be interested in reviewing Honey Colony’s Superior Cannabinoid Rich Hemp Formula Oil, I jumped at the chance.
The benefits of The Superior Cannabinoid Oil are generous in that it can help in so many ways from balancing the nervous system, supporting healthy energy and stamina, balancing the muscoskeletal system and promoting mental clarity as well as helping your memory and focus. Other benefits include how it can support a healthy inflammatory response, and a healthy immune and stress response as well as providing anti-oxidant support and it can help you to feel calm and relaxed.
The Superior Cannabinoid Oil has Superior Six health benefits ingredients which include –
The Superior Six
1. Sichuan Teasel Root (Dipsacus asperoides)
In China, Sichuan is named Xu Duan and translates to, restore what is broken. The sichuan teasel root has been used historically to tonify the liver and kidneys, promote blood circulation, and strengthen the bones and tendons. Sichuan Teasel Root is beneficial in being a(n):
- anti-inflammatory by way of Hederagenin (saponin), Caffeic acid, and Loganin
- anti-oxidant by way of Caffeoylquinic acids
- hepatoprotector by way of Swerosidemuscolo-skeletal balancer
- supporter for sprained ankles or knees, including overstretched ACL ligaments, sacro-iliac joint and low-back pain
- promoter for healthy brain function
- preventer and repairer of oxidative damage
- supporter of immune enhancment and anti-free-radical performance
2. Dang Shen Root
The dang shen root is a traditional Qi tonic and is notorious for offering the numerous therapeutic benefits ginseng offers. It is widely known for its energy, mood enhancing, and restorative support. When combined with astragalus, dang shen root is called The King of Combinations.
Dang shen root has shown to be beneficial in being a(n):
- adaptogen by way of Stigmasterol (Phytosterol) and Syringin (Glucoside
- gastroprotector by way of Taraxerol (Terpene) and Atractylenolide I & II
- immune response enhancer
- energy enhancer by reducing exhaustion, fatigue and lethargy
- supporter of calm and relaxation
- sleep supporter for insomniacs
- supporter of healthy blood sugar levels.
- tonic for the recovery and maintenance of Qi
3. Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceus)
In Chinese, Huangi Qi translates to Yellow Leader. This is due the yellow color of the root and it also being considered the leader of tonic herbs in traditional chinese medicine.
Astragalus root has numerous immune boosting properties Astragalus Root has shown to be beneficial in being a(n):
- anti-oxidant by way of calycosin
- supporter of musculo-skeletal health
- supporter of healthy inflammatory response by way of Astragalan I, II, III and stragalosides I-VII (triterpene)
- supporter of healthy respiratory function
4. White Peony / Bai Shao Yao root
Bai Shao Yao root is widely cultivated throughout China for its numerous health benefits. Bai Shao Yao root has shown to be beneficial in being a(n):
- supporter of health inflammation response by way of paeonin
- supporter of brain health and balance by way of paeoniflorin
- supporter of healthy blood flow
- supporter of healthy liver function and Qi balance
- supporter of healthy musco-skeletal function
In Greek, the name translates to Defense of the City, referencing its use in maintaining the integrity of the hive. Propolis is used by bees to repair and protect their hive. Typically, propolis is comprised of resin (50%), which is composed of flavonoids and related phenolic acids, generally called as the polyphenolic fraction, waxes (30%), essential oil (10%), pollen (5%), and other organic compounds (5%). However, this chemical composition may change according to the plant source and season; hence, quality sourcing of propolis is important.
Propolis has shown beneficial in being a(n):
- mild analgesic (mild)
- antibacterial agent
- anti-fungal agent
- supporter of healthy immune and stress response by way of cinnamic acid
- anti-oxidant by way of pinocembrin
- mild hepatoprotector by way of chrysin
- supporter for gastrointestinal health
- supporter of health blood levels
- supporter of healthy musco-skeletal health
6. Bitter Orange Peel (Citrus aurantium)
Bitter orange is grown in various varieties throughout the country. The citrus aurantium variation is native to southern Vietnam.
Bitter orange peel shows beneficial as a(n):
- antibacterial by way of umbelliferone
- anti-allergenic by way of tangeretin
- gastric stimulant
- immune system enhancer
- organ health supporter
- nutrient absorption enhancer
Cabbabinoid is a substance obtained from the cannabis hemp plant that has shown substantial promise in helping to treat a whole host of different illnesses and ailments. It’s proven to be safe, effective and a legal herbal remedy.
I personally suffer from Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Facet Pain Syndrome and Failed Back Surgery so I think I was a good candidate for this review. However its not a product that I can compare with another as I have never tried a product like this before.I have been using this product for nearly four weeks, taking 4 drops under my tongue, twice a day. Their recommended dose is three times a day but I found it kept me awake at night if I took it in the evening. The taste isn’t too strong so it’s easy to take.
The first thing that I notice was my increase in energy, my head felt clearer. I also noticed how my appetite increased a bit and how well I slept as long as I did not take the evening dosage.As I am on a gambit of medication for my pain it was impossible for me to just cut them out altogether so I cannot really say if this helped with my pain but I can certainly say it made me feel calmer and yet more alert and my sleep pattern at night was improved.No scientific studies actually exist to date to show any negative cannabidiol side effects so it has to be worth a try, however, with any new product be it herbal or non-herbal you should always check with your doctor first before taking it.Honey Colony’s Superior CBD Oil is available from the Honey Colony’s website.