2016 ‘BM’ Blog Awards…
Most bloggers, at some point, will have heard of a blog award be it from a professional organisation or from one blogger to another.
After reading on the Word Press Community Pool that ‘anyone’ can make up a blog award and nominate another blogger with that award, I decided I would have a go and make some up of my own.
Receiving any award gives you a bit of a buzz and when I was recently given the “Top Migraine or Chronic Pain Blog Award” I sat and designed my blog widgets and the type of awards I wanted to give out.
All the awards come with rules which the recipient has to follow and although not always the same they are basically
1. This award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
2. Thank your blogger who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. List 3 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 8 other bloggers for the award and list them.
6. Inform those blogs by leaving a comment on their blog.
With all that in mind my two ‘new’ blog awards are for ‘My Favourite Blog’ award, and the ‘Most Inspiring Blog’ award.
Sooooo check out your comments my blogging friends as some of you may have a surprise coming your way.
My list of award winners are as follows –
My Favourite Blog Awards go to
1. Agatha Chocolate -https://agathachocolats.com
For her brilliant recipe collection, quizzies and all things chocolate. As a true chocaholic I look forward to her posts.
2. Hutts World – https://huttriverofnz.wordpress.com
For his amazing stories from around the world
3. Deacon – https://deaconstories.wordpress.com
For her take on life as a Deacon in the Church of England
4. Autumn Ambles – https://autumnambles.wordpress.com
For his beautiful pictures with thoughts
5. Knit the hell out – https://knitthehellout.com
For her fab patterns ( of which I have tried a few) and tips and tutorials for all knitters
6. Beauty Bound – https://beautyboundblog.wordpress.com
For her reviews and finds on all things beauty related
7. The Book Review Cafe – https://thebookreviewcafe.com
For her brilliant book reviews
8. Community Pool – https://dailypost.wordpress.com
For Ben’s great posts on blogging advice, feedback and friendship among bloggers. Ben’s post inspired me to start these awards.
My Most Inspiring Blog Awards goes to –
1. An I for Interiors – https://aniforinteriors.wordpress.com
For her inspiring take on modern interior design
2. An Ordinary Woman – https://anordinarywoman.net
For her never ending images and posts of her never ending interests
3. Anonymously Autistic – https://anonymouslyautistic.net
For her unique take on autism and other health related conditions
4. Fibro Flutters – Support Group – https://fibroflutters.com
For all her work on Fibromyalgia
5. Two Rooms Plus Utilities – https://livinginalimitedworld.com
For letting us into her life whilst living with multiple chronic illnesses and being housebound
6. Mark Simms Photography – https://marksimmsphotography.com
Simply for his amazing photography
7. Pain Pals – https://painpalsblog.wordpress.com
For Claire’s regular posts on pain, recipes and reviews
8. Fibro Blogger Directory – http://www.fibrobloggerdirectory.com/
For her never ending posts and work to raise awareness of Fibromyalgia.