- Your blood pressure will be lower which then puts you at less risk of a stroke or heart disease.
- You will get a much better nights sleep.
- Your risk of developing breast cancer is lower and other cancers such as ovarian and womb.
- You will find it easier to run for a bus without getting out of breath.
- You are less likely to have varicose veins.
- You will sweat less.
- You should have less problems with your back.
- You are less likely to develop gallstones.
- Your knees and elbows will thank you
Sooooooooooooo start you getting fitter regime by –
Taking the stairs instead of the lift.
Park away from the supermarket and school.
Go on family walks.
Buy a dog.
Take up dancing.
Take up swimming.
Head to Walking World which has over 2,200 walks across the UK with maps that you can just print off and go.