My top eight Christmas gifts for people suffering from fibromyalgia and chronic pain.
- Walking Sticks Online – an online marketplace full of unique and trendy walking sticks to suit everyone’s budget and style. From walking sticks with animal handles to ladies selection of petite handles and many more. Plus a collection suitable for the gentleman in your life, from £24
- Pain Relief Cushions – another online marketplace for all types of shapes and sizes of pain relief cushions to pop in your microwave or your freezer. From £11.72
- The Sciatica Relief Cushion – for anyone suffering from sciatica and low back pain.The Sciatic Pain Relief Cushion is an entirely new form of relief for Sciatica, developed by people who have experience of suffering and treating sciatic pain, from £31.50
- Joya Shoes Bliss for Back – shoes designed specifically for people with back pain. Joya shoes have come up with a type of shoe which can solve all those problems. The positive effect of a soft, springy surface on the locomotive system has been put to good use by physiotherapist for a long time now and is a highly topical subject in the fields of prevention/rehabilitation. The Joya brand has developed a shoe which makes use of this principle. The soft, supple material of the patented Joya sole means the load on the sole of your feet is ideally distributed as you walk and stand instead of being concentrated only on certain spots from £89.95
- Dreamland Electric Heat Pad – I could not manage without mine and bought my sister a new one last Christmas. There are other makes on the market but this is my favourite. With new Intelliheat Technology for perfect temperature control.Instant heat up with 5 heat settings to choose from. Machine washable at 30 degrees. Very low running costs, less than 1p per session3 hour treatment auto shut off for your safety and peace of min, from £32
- The All New Kindle Fire HD – I have the right music, the right books and the right audiobooks to help me relax and use it every single day. I think probably the best place to buy one without a doubt is from Amazon and new ones start at £79.99
- A Massage from Groupon – all people in pain appreciate a massage and Groupon has some amazing offers all over the UK from as little as £15.
- The N:rem Sleep System which has an offer for my readers. If you wish to purchase a mattress you can have £30 off your order – just quote BACKPAINBLOG at the check out.
You can try the N:rem mattress for 100 nights in the comfort of your own home. This will give you the time to ensure you relax and get the perfect set-up to meet your needs. You can sleep on it and adjust the comfort and support up and down your body until it is just right for you, your partner can do the same on their side. The N:rem mattress provides the ability to tailor each side differently offering different levels of support wherever they’re needed. Simply unzip the N:rem’s cotton top cover and you’ll discover two sets of 5 variable density foam tablets, from £540
3 thoughts on “TOP EIGHT CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR PEOPLE WITH FIBROMYALGIA AND CHRONIC PAIN…”
Reblogged this on Something Green – Something Healthy.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you Hutt – hope your well?