TOP FOUR TIPS FOR RELIEVING BACK PAIN:-
- Sleeping position/mattress:-
Being unable to get a good night’s sleep can hurt your body physically and psychologically! Back pain can be one of the key contributing factors to hurting your sleep therefore the importance of sleep is paramount. Studies have shown that back pain and sleep go hand in hand. So what can I do to improve my sleep you may ask…
- Sleeping pattern is key, your body has an internal clock that expects a consistent sleeping time each night. Inconsistent sleeping patterns will disrupt sleep, therefore having a constant sleep schedule will do wonders to your body.
- Diet is also something to keep in mind, the biggest effect comes from the stimulant caffeine which is not surprise to anyone. Just cutting caffeine out of your diet will really help your sleep. Eating a balanced diet can also provide better sleep, excessive amounts of sugar and saturated fat have been found to be detrimental to getting a good night sleep.
- Gentle exercise:-
Improving the strength in your back is very important to long term back pain relief. With light exercise, you can loosen any tightness in the muscles and ease any pain you may be struggling with. Also as you exercise, make sure to not do too much too quickly, this will just inevitably result in injury or burn out.
Start slowly with your exercise, gradually increasing the amount you do each week until it becomes something you want to do rather than a chore. For anyone struggling with lower back pain, the following blog has some really great content around exercise and stretching!
- Back supports:-
A Back support can be a really effective way of dealing with back pain drug free, one for treating back pain and also back pain management for people who have had bad back injuries or accidents. Back supports are great for making every-day tasks easy and pain free by supporting the back, relieving pain, reducing muscle spasms and improving. Most importantly, a back brace gives you more confidence, the added support you need during the day.
Back supports should be used in addition to exercise and other methods of relieving back pain. BackPainHelp have an award winning core range of Back supports all developed with the London Spine Clinic, they all come with a 30 day money back guarantee so you can always try out the products will full confidence.
- Adjusting your Posture:-
Standing properly, standing is very important for your posture! Follow the steps for perfect standing posture:-
- Bear your weight primarily on the balls of your feet.
- Keep your knees slightly bent.
- Keep your feet about shoulder-width apart.
- Let your arms hang naturally down the sides of the body.
- Stand straight and tall with your shoulders pulled backward.
- Tuck your stomach in.
The company called Back Pain Help is trying to address back pain and provide award winning innovative products designed to reduce back pain and improve posture! They strive to create great products that are made right here in the UK. Back pain help have partnered with the London Spine Clinic to provide excellence in all things back care, ranging from back supports to sit stand desks.