Believe it or not, there are some very strange things that can trigger your back pain, as well as the usual things that you should avoid.
1.Your wallet in your back pocket can cause sciatica due to you pressing on it while sitting down.
2. Your mobile phone can cause you neck pain due to the way you hold your neck if you use it a lot, it can also cause arthritis of the thumb.
3. Flip flops can cause pain in your back due to the poor arch support.
4. Long-distance driving can cause back pain due to the position you sit in for a long period.
5. Being a couch potato can also cause back pain from not moving around enough.
6. Laptop cases over one shoulder can cause back and neck pain due to the weight on one side of your neck.
7. Large handbags can cause back pain due to the same reason as laptops.
8. Lifting can cause back pain if you do not bend properly. Lift an object by bending your hips and knees and then squatting to pick up the object. Keep your back straight and hold the object close to your body. Avoid twisting your body while lifting.
10. Your laptop can cause you neck and back pain if you do not have it at the correct height.
11. Brushing can cause back pain for a short while due to muscles being used which have not been used for a while, the same applies to using a lawnmower.
12. Push rather than pull when you must move heavy objects.
13. Don’t carry excess weight as this can cause back pain.
14. Stress can also create muscle tension, causing a loss in flexibility that can lead to back pain. To reduce stress.
15. If you smoke, stop. It puts you at increased risk for back problems since your blood has trouble delivering oxygen to working tissues, making your back weaker.
16. Don’t overload your trolley as this can cause back or neck pain.