Here’s my choice of some lovely gifts I personally would love to receive for Christmas.
Grass & Co, have a CALM CBD Christmas Cracker £67.50 Beautifully packaged in a premium gift box, each Christmas Cracker delivers our best-selling CALM essentials to bring peace and tranquillity to your day. If you’re looking for a natural alternative, our CALM CBD botanicals work with your body to deliver uplifting results you can feel instantly. The most delicious flavours and calming aromatherapy scents have been specially blended to soothe your body and mind.
CALM CBD 500mg Consumable Oil is a simple and effective way to benefit from CBD. Each drop contains a deliciously relaxing blend of CBD, Mint, Chamomile and Ashwaghandha.
CALM 250mg CBD Body Oil delivers the finest quality organic CBD Oil, Evening Primrose, Rosemary and Marula. This balancing vitamin-packed, nourishing oil gets to work soothing your body and calming your mind.
It also includes one of their exclusive Grass & Co. Sleep Masks. Made from the highest quality mulberry silk, these luxurious masks are a must-have winter sleep accessory.
PERCKO is a French Company who sell three different types of posture tops to help correct your posture and relieve back pain.
Their website states their posture tops have given 50,000+ users less back pain. Just reading their story on their website of how it all started inspires you to give this product a try.They say that you will get benefit from day one of wearing one of their posture tops.
They have three different tops to choose from, LYNE UP is for daily life, LYNE FIT is for sporting activities and LYNE PRO is ideal for manual activities or gardening.
I have the LYNE PRO back protection jacket which is very easy to put on and I felt my shoulders being pulled back into the correct alignment for my back straight away. After wearing it for just one day on top of my clothes I realised that I had been working in my office for a longer space of time without needing to walk about like I usually do. Normally after about half an hour at my desk I need to have a break and often pop a hot wheat bag across my shoulders to help with my pain. I cannot rave enough about this posture top, it definitely works for me.
Essential oils can help many with pain. They are concentrated compounds extracted from plants through steam or water distillation, or mechanical methods, such as cold pressing. Essential oils are most commonly used in the practice of aromatherapy. They’re typically either inhaled or diluted and applied to the skin.
Some essential oils backed up by research for boosting energy include, peppermint, sweet orange, rosemary, spearmint mixed with rosemary oil and lemon.
Always follow the essential oil best practices as set out in Healthline and check with your GP that none of them will clash with any of your medication,
- Always use a carrier oil when applying essential oils topically.
- Always do a patch test before applying to your skin.
- Always buy 100% pure essential oils from a reputable source.
- Never take essential oils by mouth unless told to do so by a healthcare professional. Many oils are toxic.
Source : Healthline
Why not try this starter kit from Alyees on Amazon for just £8.95
- THE PERFECT AROMATHERAPY GIFT SET: Unlock hundreds of benefits for your health, home life and productivity through just these 6 bottles of premium, 100% pure oils. Each bottle is undiluted for maximum potency – ensuring you get the most out of your purchase. Jump on the fast track to clearing up sinuses, fighting infections and even relaxing after a long day – these Oils help add more vibrancy to your life than ever before!
- ✭SIX BOTTLES OF PREMIUM PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE OILS: Potent and Cooling Peppermint helps improve concentration. Fruity, Tangy Sweet Orange can raise your spirits with one whiff. Inhale some Sweetly Floral Lavender when you need to relax. Warm, Spicy Tea Tree has always been known for being both cleansing and medicinal wonders. The Invigorating Power of Eucalyptus can be used to clear congested/stuffy noses and Earthy Lemongrass is the perfect vitalising pick-me-up. Now that’s value.
- ✭USE IN EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE: Add a few drops into your homemade soap and lip balm for a Calming scent. Help Soothe up burns, pain, and joint stiffness. Rub it on your skin to witness some Anti Ageing magic. Use a few drops to make your own air freshener. Perfect for massage therapy, boosting Health naturally without side effects, Improve your sleep and calming both children and adults alike. The possibilities are endless!
- ✭FREE BONUS! With your Essential Oils kit comes a free downloadable eBook – which gives you a detailed rundown on the many uses of essential oils, With this book as a starting point, you’ll be able launch yourself into all the different ways of using essential oil in every aspect of your life. This Essential oils Set makes the Perfect Gift to give to a loved one – for any occasion, or even “just because”. No matter who it’s received by, it’s sure to be a treasured treat.
The Creative Colouring Book for grownups. Explore your natural creativity with some stunning and exotic patterns to colour in, however and whenever you feel inspired. Doodling and colouring have long been known to enhance one’s thought processes and provide a relaxing yet highly creative way to free the mind. In this original and unique book you’ll find over 100 detailed patterns to colour, providing endless entertainment and building into a piece of work that you can truly call your own. Available from Amazon and other good book shops. £2.95
1 thought on “4 GIFTS THAT KEEP ON GIVING BENEFT FOR CHRISTMAS AND BEYOND…”
Reblogged this on Barbara McLullich.