1. Static work postures.
2. Repetitive tasks, like packing products or even typing.
3. Bending, crouching or stooping.
4. Ageing – after the age of 60 you are more likely to develop back problems.
6. Nursing staff in the environment due to lifting of patients.
7. Pushing, pulling or dragging heavy loads.
8. Sleeping policeman can be one of the worst culprits so driving can be quite high on the list.
9. People in the construction industry due to all the lifting of heavy goods.
10. Cooks as they have to lift heavy pans of vegetables.
11. Cleaners as they have to bend and stretch so much.
12. Joiners as there’s heavy objects to lift and awkward positions to work in.