It’s’ Sleep Sunday and this week I’m giving you my top 5 Sleep Sprays
1. Botanic Pillow Mist Lavender and Sweet Marjoram £6 available from Boots – This relaxing Pillow Mist helps to naturally calm the mind and prepare for a peaceful night’s sleep. Made with a soothing blend of Lavender and Sweet Marjoram oils, this Pillow Mist helps to relax body and mind to encourage inner peace before sleep.
This bottle is made from 100% recycled materials.
We’ve taken steps to reduce our impact on the planet at every stage in this product’s journey. People tested. Formulated without parabens.
No Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral Oils & SLS
2. Dr. Organic Lavender Sleep Therapy £7.99 available from Holland and Barratt.
- Lavender Sleep Pillow Spray
- Relaxing Comforting Promoting deep sleep
- Pillow Spray, Suitable for vegans
If you are searching for a perfect night time sleep, then look no further than the Dr Organic Lavender Pillow Spray. A truly unique night-time spray helping to diminish sleepless nights while promoting deep sleep and tranquillity. Complete with a proprietary blend of organic and natural ingredients, including bioactive essential oils such as Ylang-Ylang, Vetiver, Patchouli, Bergamot and Arabian Jasmine. Suitable for Vegan.
3. Bramble and Blossom Sleep Well Mist £15 available from Bramble and Blossom.
A calming blend of essential oils and flower water that helps promote a sense of calm and aids a restful nights sleep.
We have expertly blended essential oils renowned for their relaxing and calming properties. Lavender, marjoram and patchouli have been combined with chamomile flower water, so you can enjoy a tranquil sleep and awake refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Spritz around the bedroom and on pillow before bedtime. Relax breathing in the calming mist and enjoy a restful nights sleep.
4. Cowshed Sleepy Calming Pillow Mist £16 available from Cowshed. .
Slip into a restful night’s sleep with our Sleepy range. Our calming pillow mist calls upon a bespoke blend of Melissa and Lemon Myrtle essential oils, relaxing the body and mind with a citrusy fragrance. The layering of St John’s Wort and Lady’s Mantle with these oils creates an effective stress-reliever, which assists a good night’s sleep.Product quantity
5. Goodnight Pillow Mist £15 available from Neal’s Yard Remedies.
Wake up refreshed with our award-winning bedtime mist, proven to improve your sleep from the first night*. The tranquil blend of organic lavender, vetiver and mandarin essential oils promote a sense of calm for a peaceful night.
- Restful and relaxing
- Improve your sleep from the very first night*
- 81% found Goodnight Pillow Mist helped calm and relax*
- 74% found Goodnight Pillow Mist aids a peaceful night’s sleep*
- 71% would recommend Goodnight Pillow Mist to someone with sleep issues*
- 69% fell asleep quicker*
1 thought on “IT’S SLEEP SUNDAY – LET’S TALK ABOUT 5 of THE BEST SLEEP SPRAYS…”
Reblogged this on Blogger Bar.