If you suffer from back pain, you will know how frustrating it can be to have to cancel plans or events because your back is flaring up. Whether this pain comes from an old injury, a condition such as scoliosis or another reason, managing it daily is a crucial part of being able to fulfil your achievements and live life to the fullest.
While you should consult a doctor for prescribed pain medication if necessary, managing your pain day-to-day is about more than medication. Medication might be vital to help you, but there are additional activities and remedies you can use to supplement these medications for long term relief.
Let’s take a look at three natural remedies to incorporate into your daily routine.
CBD products have skyrocketed into the mainstream in the past five years. CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a natural relaxing agent that is legal in many countries around the world. Without producing any kind of “high” effect, CBD is said to relax anxiety, help depression, and most importantly, alleviate pain.
- CBD Products
Helpful CBD products include…
- CBD creams, including skincare and muscle rubs.
- CBD tablets that can be taken with daily supplements.
- CBD gummies U.K. that are delicious and easy to munch on throughout the day.
If you are unsure about how CBD would work for your back pain, why not try it out and see for yourself? Thousands of people around the world have found effective pain relief using CBD!
- More Movement
Having back pain often prevents us from doing as much exercise or movement as we want to do. If your doctor or physiotherapist has recommended rest, it is important to adhere to those instructions. If you have a sore back day-to-day and are not on rest orders, however, it is very useful to move more often. Our bodies are designed to move in fluid motion, and many of us don’t fulfil that design due to desk jobs and other commitments!
If you are worried about doing hard exercise with back pain, here are a few non-aggressive exercises that build muscle strength without too much joint or skeleton pressure.
- Swimming. Swimming is a fantastic form of exercise that builds strength and cardiovascular fitness, without requiring any joint pressure. Plus, it’s super relaxing. What more could you want?
- Yoga. Gentle yoga practice focuses on breathing, core strength and stretching out our muscles and joints.
Self-massage is a great way to take your back pain into your own hands. There are different ways to massage your own back, including:
- Using a foam roller. Foam rollers are a perfect way to align your spine and massage those tight back muscles every morning or evening.
- A yoga bolster. Yoga Bolsters are like softer versions of foam rollers, helping to soothe aching muscles.
- Massaging your own neck and shoulders. The parts of your back you can easily reach can be massaged with soothing balms for immediate muscle relaxation.
Use this guide to help you achieve a pain-free back every day, so you can get on with the things that matter to you!
1 thought on “3 NATURAL PAIN REMEDIES TO INCORPORATE INTO YOUR DAILY ROUTINE…”
Reblogged this on Blogger Bar & Social Influencer.