Last month I tried something different for my readers and a did a round up of all my posts at the end of the month. You seemed to love it so I have decided to make it a regular feature at the end of each month.
Posts this month were quite diverse with topics covered from acupuncture to Back Pain Blog UK being told that in celebration of Women’s History Month my blog was inspirational and listed as a blog to read.
I included five of my weekly Sleep Sunday slot which included –
2. It was also National Bed Month for March 2021
Some Complementary and Alternative Therapies I covered included –
I wrote about some great health tips this month with included –
10. Top Tips for Coping with Hay Fever Naturally which coincided with the warm weather triggering off the very uncomfortable Hay Fever.
16. Another subject I covered was How to Write to Help with Pain and Mental Wellbeing as I am a true advocate that writing is therapeutic and should be included in a list of treatments for chronic pain.
I do not just write about Fibromyalgia and Back Pain I cover a number of other conditions and health which this month included –
17. It Really Does Matter which included a number of quotes on why health matters.
My posts for March on Back Pain and Fibromyalgia included –
22. The National Fibromyalgia Association Survey on – What are Fibromyalgia Symptoms
My reviews this month included –
26. The Batwing Support Pillow to Ease Back and Neck Pain after I changed my usual v cushion for the batwing support pillow which I found really helped with my lower back pain while reading in bed.
I also wrote a couple of posts on Covid-19 –