Last month I tried something different for my readers and a did a round up of all my posts at the end of the month. You seemed to love it so I have decided to make it a regular feature at the end of each month.
Posts this month were quite diverse with topics covered from acupuncture to Back Pain Blog UK being told that in celebration of Women’s History Month my blog was inspirational and listed as a blog to read.
I included five of my weekly Sleep Sunday slot which included –
1.Sleep Sunday and World Sleep Day on March 19th, 21
2. It was also National Bed Month for March 2021
3. Causes of Sleep Dysfunction and Chronic Fatigue
5. Sleeping Positions and the Best Ones for Chronic Pain
Some Complementary and Alternative Therapies I covered included –
6. Acupuncture Findings confirm that it helps for Lower Back Pain
7. IDD Therapy for the treatment of Back Pain
8. Hypnotherapy for Fibromyalgia, Back Pain and any Type of Chronic Pain
9. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Chronic Pain and Depression
I wrote about some great health tips this month with included –
10. Top Tips for Coping with Hay Fever Naturally which coincided with the warm weather triggering off the very uncomfortable Hay Fever.
11. 5 Tips For Moving House When You Have a Chronic Illness
12. Can Black Tea Help aid Stress
13. Learn How Your Spine Works to Understand What is Bothering You
14. Top Foods & Drinks to Help Alleviate Pain and Inflammation
15. How to Perk Your Brain up Easily
16. Another subject I covered was How to Write to Help with Pain and Mental Wellbeing as I am a true advocate that writing is therapeutic and should be included in a list of treatments for chronic pain.
I do not just write about Fibromyalgia and Back Pain I cover a number of other conditions and health which this month included –
17. It Really Does Matter which included a number of quotes on why health matters.
18. 5 More Ways to Help you Heal the Natural Way
19. Essential For Good Health is Great Oral Health
20. There is Always, Always, Always Something to be Thankful For
21. Check out my post on The Bad Back Company
My posts for March on Back Pain and Fibromyalgia included –
22. The National Fibromyalgia Association Survey on – What are Fibromyalgia Symptoms
23. Sacroiliac Joint Pain – What it is and how it can Be Treated
24. To Better Days with Healthier Joints and Muscles
25. Health Central for lots of Fibromyalgia News & FAQ’s
My reviews this month included –
26. The Batwing Support Pillow to Ease Back and Neck Pain after I changed my usual v cushion for the batwing support pillow which I found really helped with my lower back pain while reading in bed.
27. Get Cosy with Boostology Scented Candles in a Marble Tea Light Candle Holder
I also wrote a couple of posts on Covid-19 –
28. Covid-19 Vaccines and Migraines
1 thought on “29 REASONS TO CHECK BACK PAIN BLOG UK’s POSTS FOR MARCH…”
Reblogged this on Blogger Bar & Social Influencer.