Like many other people with chronic pain we have to juggle with a gambit of medication on a daily basis to keep us relatively pain free.
KnowYourMeds is a free, personalized and secure digital health assistant for managing medications, disease conditions, vitals, labs, nutrition and symptoms – all in one place. They explain that it is a…..
Personalized continuum of care driven by intelligence discovered using AI from standards of care prescribed by medical bodies and research and personalized to the user.
- Easily organize all your health information in one secure place
- Set pill-reminders for all your medications
- Manage conditions such as Diabetes, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Anxiety and over 100 more
- Track your health by keeping notes of adverse-effects, labs, vitals, doctor’s appointments, lifestyle changes and share reports with your Doctor straight from the app
- Manage the health and medications of your loved ones
- Syncs with Apple Health
According to the company, “KnowYourMeds is a digital health app that uses the world’s largest database of suspected side/adverse effects along with AI-driven insights to inform patients and improve health outcomes through better adherence, early identification of drug interactions and early detection of potential medication errors.”
They have a long list of conditions they cover from Celiac Disease to Fibromyalgia.
I have tried a few apps similar to this before but Know Your Meds has to be the best one available at the moment.
It has some great features which include –
1.TRACK & GRAPHIC VITALS – you can track all your vitals including your temperature, blood pressure etc on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. This report is then put into a graph for you to easily see and understand.
2. TRACK & EXPORT SIDE EFFECTS – I don’t know about you but I could write a story on the different side effects I have dealt with taking some medications but with this its easy to just write all you are experiencing down then the report can be printed to take straight to your GP!
3. TRACK APPOINTMENTS – They have included a tracking system in this app which will track your GP or other appointments, your lab and blood results for you. So, if you need to see your GP or someone else about your condition. It is all available on the app to look through.
4. TRACK MEDICATIONS & REMINDERS – I guess we all get a bit sick of reminders on our phones but I wish this had been around when my Dad was alive as he had so many medications to take in a day that he often forgot the lunch time ones. This would have been perfect for him. It also includes refill reminders as well as daily reminders at the time you state and how much you should take.
They do have another feature which helps you find the best price for your medication but in the UK we pay for the script so I would not make much difference for us. Other features include Drug Interactions, Profile-based adverse effects, Drug Related Warnings, Track you Health of a Loved one, and Condition Management. It also has a great FAQ page in case you are finding something a bit difficult to understand but this app has everything you need to keep on top of your health.
1 thought on “NEW HEALTH AND MEDICATION APP – “KNOW YOUR MEDS” – HAILED AS THE “ONE TO KEEP”…”
Reblogged this on Blogger Bar Freelance Lifestyle Blogger & Micro-Influencer.