May was wet and windy in the south but we don’t let the weather dampen our mood especially now we are able to dine out a bit more. But the change in temperature/weather can play havoc on people with conditions like arthritis and fibromyalgia. Check out my post on this during May.
Here are the twenty eight posts we wrote during May from Reflexology from Fibromyalgia to Spinal Cord Awareness Day.
Our regular Sleep Sunday Slots included –
- Let’s Talk About 9 of the best sleep aps,
- Fibromyalgia & Sleep Problems,
- Sleep & Sciatica,
- 12 Science Backed Tips for Better Sleep Hygiene.
May was Fibromyalgia Awareness Month so there were plenty of posts on this which included –
Our Awareness Days also included –
17. World MS Day
Other posts on Back Pain included
27. I popped a couple of great quotes in this month with one for Fibromyalgia – “People think those with fibromyalgia are just faking it. Actually, they’ve got it backwards – we’re faking being well. Anon
28. Another quote on Back Pain – “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today “- Will Rogers