Another month gone by quickly with Autumn on the horizon. I hope my readers have had a great summer and enjoyed some of my posts. This month’s 21 posts included :
- Sleep Sunday – my regular Sunday post – ‘Let’s talk About CBD for Sleep’
- Back Pain Blog was listed in 100 Best Blogs for Disabled People – I was very chuffed about this one.
- My favourite post for July is ‘Dear July’ from ‘Nuture Thyself’.
- 23 Reasons to read through Back Pain Blog UK’s posts for July. (just in case you missed them).
- BPB Alert – Lumbar artificial Disc Shows Positive 7 Year Outcome for Degenerative Disc Disease – At last some good news on the horizon.
- CBD, It’s Benefits and Awareness Day 8th August.
- Sleep Sunday – this week’s topic was Lets Talk About Herbal and Natural Sleep Aids.
- Health Awareness Days/Weeks/Month of September – another regular post for Back Pain Blog.
- How to Kick Start Your Immune System.
- 20 Remarks/Comments Someone in Pain Should Totally Ignore – we ALL know them as we have ALL had them said to us at one time or another.
- Finding the right consultant for your spinal problems – My story, as I have just found the best consultant for my problems.
- 6 of the Best Teas to Drink to Help You Relax.
- 5 Things Everyone Should Know About the Coronavirus Outbreak – N J Today. Net – this was a reblog from another blog which I thought should be shared.
- Sleep Sunday – this week’s was ‘Let’s Talk About the Best CBD Gummies to Help You Sleep.
- 12 Ways to Boost Your Self-Esteem with a new Skill.
- BPB Alert – Digital Therapy Program for Fibromyalgia.
- What is Psoroatic Spondylitis of the Spine? – an interesting read.
- Acupuncture for Bone Related Pain.
- Sleep Sunday – Let’s Talk About Insomnia – this one was a very popular one !
- Little Boxes of Wellbeing and Happiness – a little post on some lovely gifts to pick you up.
- September Pain Awareness Month – How Do You Define Pain?
Well, that was my month’s post, a few less than usual but I hope to catch up on a few more in September which will include my regular Sleep Sundays, Awareness Days and BPB Alerts.
3 thoughts on “21 REASONS TO READ THROUGH BACK PAIN BLOG UK’S POSTS FOR AUGUST…”
Congratulations on being one of the 100 Best Blogs for Disabled People Bar! That’s a great accomplishment!
Thanks Terri, I am a bit chuffed. Hope your keeping well? I’ve had a rough few months of pain so hoping a cervical nerve block next week will make me more comfortable. Lovely to hear from you. Take care xx
Reblogged this on Blogger Bar.