If, you find changing your bed quite an ordeal and also find that it can flare up your back pain then here are a few tips that might stop that from happening.
- Change your bed just before you go to bed so you can rest straight after you have changed it.
- Use a fitted sheet for your bottom sheet.
- Have a top sheet under your duvet so when you change your bed you don’t need to change your quilt cover every time just the sheets and pillow covers.
- Turn your duvet cover inside out and lay it flat on your bed so that the opening is at the foot of your bed, then put your duvet flat, on top of your duvet cover, making sure all of the corners are matched up. Starting at the head of your bed, roll your duvet and duvet cover down the bed together then when you get to the end of your bed, take one end and reach into the duvet cover and flip it over exposing the right side of your duvet. If you have someone else that can flip this for you then that’s even better. The Sheet Society have a great video to show you how to do this method which is called The Burrito Method.
- Grab your pillows and give them a good fluffing before you place them on the bed. To fluff a pillow, grab it on either side and squeeze the sides together before releasing it.
- Tuck everything in, using hospital corners. The trend now is all your bedding tucked in. Apart from it then looking much neater it keeps it neater during the week.
- Buy a lightweight throw if you have extra bedding in the winter.
Source: Wiki How Sheet Society
2 thoughts on “7 TOP TIPS ON HOW TO CHANGE YOUR BED WITHOUT CAUSING PAIN AND FLARE-UPS…”
Reblogged this on Blogger Bar.