I don’t know about you but during the winter months I use my bath far more than the summer months. During the warm summer evenings it’s easier to jump into a cool shower but during the colder months I prefer to chill in a deep bath filled with something special.
Grass & Co, who specialise in CBD products kindly sent me some samples to try and amongst them was their EASE Bath Salts . EASE Bath Salts combine Himalayan Pink Salt with organic Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Peppermint Oils to soothe and ease your body. The naturally cleansing salts and soothing, therapeutic essential oils will help you relax, restore wellbeing and leave your skin soft to the touch. This product does not contain CBD but I just couldn’t wait to try it.
The salts are in a lovely container and look perfect with the colours in my bathroom and both my children ( in their 30’s) saw them and commented how lovely they looked and my daughter in particular couldn’t wait to hear what they were like.
They also do a candle to match this collection which I am sure would be perfect as I do love a candle while relaxing in a bath. Their EASE Aromatherapy Candles marries the therapeutic aromatherapy scents of Sweet Orange, Eucalyptus and Ginger to ease your mind and create relief. I think the lighting in your bathroom is very important to help you relax and aromatherapy candles have the added benefit of helping you to relax with their oil content.
I don’t think you need to spend a fortune on a bath pillow but this one from Enya looks perfect and the packaging is divine and a great idea for a Christmas present ( I’ve popped it on my list).
My bath soak using EASE Bath Salts was completely relaxing and comfortable and helped to relax my muscles and joints ready for bedtime. Grass & Co are offering any of my bloggers a discount by using BARBARA20 This offers 20% off all first time purchases at grassandco.com ( I am not affiliated to this company), enjoy the discount.
Let’s talk about sleep and the use of pillow sprays this Sunday. My top 5 calming pillow sprays for a peaceful night’s sleep are-
1. Grass & Co CALM Pillow Spray 50 ml – £17.50 this pillow spray contains Distilled Aqua, Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile Essential Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Essential Oil), Limon (Lemon Essential Oil) Organic Alcohol, D-Limonene. It is 100% Natural. THC & Toxin-Free, (as recommended by netdoctor). A CALM Pillow Spray balances the comforting aromatherapy scents of luxurious Lemon, relaxing Rosemary and calming Chamomile to quieten your mind and soothe you to your sleepy place. Awake feeling calmed. Mist onto your pillow and bed linen to bring calm, peace and tranquility to your bedtime ritual. This is my favourite pillow spray at the moment. When I wake up in the night ( which I often do) I reach for the spray and soon find myself feeling relaxed and calm.
2. This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 75 ml – £19.50 this pillow spray contains Fragrance mixture (Linalool; Linalyl Acetate; Vetiverols; Ocimene; Caryophyllene; Terpentine-4-ol; beta-Pinene; d-Limonene; 1-Octen-3-yl acetate; Geraniol). They say ‘Get a great night’s sleep with our best-selling deep sleep pillow spray. Proven to help you fall asleep faster and wake feeling more refreshed. Use at bedtime to help reduce sleep anxiety and improve sleep quality. Award-winning natural, aromatherapeutic Superblend of Lavender, Vetivert and Camomile calms both mind and body, soothing you to sleep.’ This is my second choice as I just adore lavender and in this particular spray it has a lovely strong smell of it.
3. M&S Collection Pillow Sleep Spray 200 ml – £6.50 it contains Aqua, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, ethylhexylglycerin, lavandula angustifolia oil, disodium edta, and denatonium benzoate. In their words ‘Create a calming atmosphere at bedtime with our aromatic pillow spray. From our Body and Soul collection, the spray helps to bring feelings of tranquillity and sleepiness to your bedroom. Spray it onto your pillow at the end of the day and relax into a dreamy slumber.‘ This is my afternoon rest pillow spray to help me just rest and relax for an hour. It works for me.
4. Neon Organics Perfect Night’s Sleep Pillow Mist 5 ml – £8 the ingredients in this spray is 100% natural fragrances. Their words ‘this really special complex blend using only 100% natural fragrances with 14 of the purest possible dreamy essential oils including English lavender, chamomile & patchouli plus little touches of other perfectly chosen natural essential oils expertly blended to help you relax and prepare for sleep. Use the Pillow Mist for maximum quality and quantity of zzz’s’. This is a great size to pop in your bag for a weekend break.
5. L’Occitane En Provence Relaxing Pillow Mist 100 ml – £19.00 Made with essential oils, this mist creates a calming atmosphere that promotes relaxation and well-being. I was given a sample size of this in a gift with other products and felt I had a good night’s sleep but probably needed to try it for a lot longer but the smell makes you feel relaxed straight away.